Good day,

So I have one plan – from the next month, I am planning to start practicing with Bow Flex treadclimber. To cut long story short, my sister in law has one, and she is super hot, and I have to say that I hate her :) LOL

Yes, I am jealous as well :) I was reading a little bit about this, but I have found a lot of different equipment’s as well, so I am not that sure which one is the best.

What do you think, is it true that Bow Flex treadclimer is the best piece of workout equipment?

Tnx! 

Hello there,

I don’t have idea is it the best, but I know that it is good. I mean, it is an amazing workout equipment that you can use in your house, on your garage as well. It won’t take a lot of your space, and you will be able to see some results as well. It is pretty good because it is combining the benefits of a treadmill, a stepper, and that is what makes the Bow Flex treadclimber an amazing fitness machine, that will let you lose your calories.

You can expect to lose your weight in six weeks, I think! 

Hi there,

To be totally honest with you, I was never using Bow Flex treadclimber and there is something else – I really don’t know that much about prices of those workout equipment as well.

But, I do remember one story, that my friend Catherine was telling me a few years ago. She told me that, back then, of course, Bow Flex treadclimber was really expensive as well. She wanted to have it, but it was not possible, because she told me that only rich people could have it.

I hope that this changed? I mean, I think that you now can buy if cheaper? Am I wrong?

Tnx! 

Hello there, In the very first beginning, I want to say that this is not true. And, there is one reason that will confirm you that I am totally right. I got this workout equipment two years ago, and back than it was not so expensive, because my husband told me how much he paid for this one. I don’t remember what price was exactly, but I know that it was pretty much ok. So, if it was pretty cheaper, of course, than some other workout equipment, I think that price is even lower now. It is good workout equipment as well. Good luck!