Assuming you do mix up your runs with long runs, tempo runs, fartleks, intervals, etc. Which one do you most look forward to during the week?

I find that I most look forward to my fartlek run because I've got such a wide range of control over the pace. Run fast when I want to go fast and slow down when I need to. :thumbsup:

I would have to say my general training run, only because those are the only kind of runs I do right now.

My 8 miler along the river is 'bliss' for me...Not a building or car around...just me, my thoughts, nature and a beer helmet.

tough one
either hills or long slow

probably hills because there is nothing like the burn after a big hill, and the feeling of accomplishment upon reaching the top

Trail runs. I've got a good selection of grassy, dirt, mud, steep, smooth, wide or narrow to choose from. Getting off the roads into the quietness of the forest is my bliss.

I'd have to go with fartleks/cruise intervals...you can have lots of fun with them :P

8-10 mile run at a nice brisk pace, just above 10k pace. I like hill runs as well, as we have so many in this area, you either love 'em or hate 'em

1, except I try to do hills on this demon road near our house at least once a week. I hate hills. But they help me with my endurance, which I need all I can get of for my long runs.

Try this at home:

10 minutes regular run/warm up

5 x (3 minutes fast as you can go / 1 minute recovery jog )

10 minutes cooldown

That works out to be a 40 minute run. Try it, you'll like it.

It is a tempo/interval/fartlek thingy run.

Tough question. I love them all and hate them all equally, depending on how I'm feeling that day/week.
As an asthmatic, no run is easy, so just being able to get out and run is a good thing :thumbsup:

Actually, I dread the long run the most, but I always end up liking it the most.