Hey there,

I am using Bow Flex equipment for now. It is pretty funny, I always put my headphones in my ears, listening to the good music and I am working on Bow Flex equipment. Now, I am doing this for fun so far, but I can’t tell will I be able to see some progress and when.

So, I was wondering, are there any chance for you to tell me did anyone here has success in weight loss using Bow Flex equipment? Does it worth to practice on this one? Because, I sincerely hope so :)

Have a nice day! 

Good day there,

It is good when you are doing it for fun LOL :) I am doing it because I have to do that, and that is it. Now, I think that when you exercise on any equipment, you will see some results. So as with Bow Flex as well. I didn’t use this one so much that I can tell you, but I know some of them were using it as well, and it helped them. Of course, you need to be persistent, eat healthy and there is no way that results will be missed.That is my opinion.

I hope that you are going to have luck! 

Good day there,

So everyone in my family has experience with Bow Flex equipment, I have some experience with it as well. But, I was more in recreate way in this one than girls from my family. They were so into it. And, I have to say that my sister had the most of success. She lost almost 20 pounds in three months, and I remember that everyone were surprised as well, because no one of them was not able to lose so many pounds in such a short time.

But, the most important thing is that this one can help you lose your weight, I can almost guarantee you this! 

Hey there,

I was exercising on the Bow Flex equipment a few months ago, and I have to say that I didn’t have such a good success as you are saying that your sister had. I don’t know why. I know that the most important thing is to follow some diet program as well, and I was doing this, but nothing happened. I am not sure why.So, if you ask me, I will tell you that I didn’t lose my weight with Bow Flex equipment and I am not so happy with it.

You can try it, maybe it will work for you!

Have a nice day!