Hi there,

I really need your help. My sister is on the vacation, and I am looking on her house for a ten days. It is fourth day since she is on the vacation. Today, I was using her Bow Flex fitness machine and while I was using it, I have heard some cracking. And, something just broke, and now it won’t work at the same way as before :/ I don’t know what to do, because this is her favorite machine, and I just can’ tell her this today – she is going to call me.

I was wondering do you know, do you think that Bow Flex fitness machine is too expensive?

Because, I will get my salary in the beginning of the month, and I am pretty sure that my wife won’t give me money for this :/

Please, help me! 

Hi there,

Somehow, I don’t think that this is your fault. It was cracking, so it was just matter of time when something will go wrong :/ That is my opinion.

About the price, I don’t know what to say. It depends what do you find expensive. But, it is expensive, when you look generally. It is fantastic, but it is pretty spicy price as well.  I am not sure that one salary will be enough to cover it. I don’t know what to say. Try to talk to your wife and see what she thinks. But it is always a good idea to be honest with your sister. 

Hey there,

Thank you! That is exactly what I was thinking :/ I am really worried now, because I don’t know what to do or what to tell her. Maybe your are totally right, maybe it was not my fault, but I feel like it is my fault, because I was using this fitness machines. I was looking on the internet some machines that have been used before, but they are expensive as well.

I think that I will wait her, and then I will tell her :) That is the only option in this moment, I believe so :)

Anyway, thank you, because your answer and your advice was really, really helpful :)

Have a nice day!