Hello everyone, it is me again. I recently got a new job. It is much better than my last one. I am almost always at work and I bring home a much bigger salary. My wife is thrilled.:)

Our financial situation is now more than good so next month I decided I will be spending some money on myself. God knows when was the last time I bought something for myself. It was probably the week before Justin was born. Justin is eleven now.

Anyway, I wanted to buy a heart rate monitor. Can you tell me what are the best heart rate monitor watches?

Hey there Alan.

Luckily, there are so many good watches. You can pay from 30 to 200 dollars for them. In the category of cheaper watches I can recommend you Polar Ft4 heart rate monitor. It has all components that you need and it is decent price – I think that it costs about 55 dollars. It is available in so many colors and when it can measure your heart rate during fitness training, while you are walking, etc. It also count your calories and it also will let you know how many calories you have burned. It is water resistant.

Hey there.

I can recommend you some of them. I got TomTom Spark and I know that it is expensive. I still haven’t use it but I know that it track heart rate and your daily activities.

The Mio Alpha 2 takes and EKG – accurate heart rate reading right from your wrist. It is amazing but still expensive. My friend has one.

I believe that you can find cheaper watches that are pretty good.

For example, Suunto M5 costs less than 100 dollars and it tracks everything. It tracks your heart rate. Actually it is heart rate monitor locks quickly and it is very comfortable to wear.

Hi. I am having problems with choosing the best monitor watch for me. My cardiologist recommended it for me because he is not able to track my daily activities and he wants that. Now, he told me that I can find a lot of expensive monitor watches but that actually there is no need for that. He told me that there are so many good watches in range from 100 to 150 dollars. I would be very happy if you recommend me some of them in this price. I agree that some of them are good, but they are expensive for me. 150 dollars is also expensive, but if it works I won’t be sorry.

Hey. I have this Garmin vivofit 2 fitness activity and sleep tracker. I don’t know how much you are interested in this but it is fine for me. I bought it almost month ago and I paid about 80 dollars for it. I think that this is not classical heart rate monitor watch, but it follows your progress all day, every day and shows your steps, calories, distance and heart rates. You can also set the sleep mood when you want to rest.

There also a few things that I still haven’t learned but I will. I don’t know is this what you are looking for but you can research a little bit about it.

I have TomTom Spark too and I think it is a high quality watch.

I did pay it around 200 dollars though. But I don’t regret it at all. I later found out that I could’ve had paid it less :/ . Some guy told me he got it from ebay for 150 dollars or so.

This watch has music player integrated. And it also has 3 gb storage.

It has a built-in heart rate monitor so there is no need for a traditional HR strap.

I’m satisfied with it, it’s practically all in one fitness device. You can order it online.

I don’t own one but I would definitely suggest Samsung Gear S2.

I know a guy who has it and he is satisfied. I asked him if he is willing to sell it like a thousand times.

I really love it, but I can’t afford to pay the full price right now. There are things that are currently higher at my list of priorities. But I will buy it eventually.

I also checked for the reviews, they are all good, you can go on youtube and check out the reviews there, there are people who filmed their reviews and maybe that can help.

I was considering Samsung Gear S2 when buying too, but I still decided to go with TomTom Spark. I like it better.

There are also reviews of this brand on youtube, maybe you should check them out. But when you watch these things, look for the real reviews and not the fake ones. You can easily see when some is paid to film a good review. They are usually too obvious.

I always try to find some ordinary people and not those who have tons of subscribes, because those are the ones who could most likely be paid for good reviews.

Hey.

I don’t know why, but I never wanted to buy Samsung or Apple device. I think that there are so many better watches than those two popular brands :)

I agree that TomTom Sparc is amazing monitor watch.

I have Polar H7 Bluetooth smart heart rate sensor. I got it got it for my birthday but I still haven’t use it so I can’t tell you is it good or not.

But trust me, people who are selling them really can help you with reviews :) They helped a lot of people and they do know which one is the best.

Hi everyone. I am using fitbit surge fitness superwatch. When you look at the reviews they are not so good at all but I will tell you the review from my own experience. It is amazing. It has so many amazing options that I really don’t know which option I prefer the most. I use it for my training and while I am running, when I am riding a bike. It tracks everything, it tracks every information. It is a little bit expensive, it costs more than 220 dollars but I am not sorry for any single dollar. I just love it and I think that this is the best heart rate monitor watch ever.

I do not believe the people who are selling them that much. And I don’t believe in their reviews either.

As for the Polar h7 it is very good when it is working as well.  I always forget to get that chest band damp before I put it on. 

What bothers me most is that, there are no battery strength indicators. How am I supposed to know when the battery is of. And there are no Bluetooth pairing indicators either.

Gotta say that I spent a lot of money on the batteries. I hate that it has no indicators to show which one is running low so I need to replace both of them every time.