Hello, I am a guy who is 17 years old. I attend medical school and there is one question for you. Can you tell me everything about paranoid schizoid position? I need this for my written work for school. Sorry to waste your valuable time. Thank you in advance for your answers.

This condition is the state of mind existing in babies of three to six months of age, but one that is constantly returned to throughout life to greater or lesser degrees. That is a basic definition. For this condition, relations are all good or all bad. There is no "in between". I don't know more about this. Sorry if I wasn't of much help. I wish you luck on your exam.

As far as I have managed to find out schizotypal disorder usually begins in early adulthood and it is likely to continue but symptoms may improve with age. Medications and therapy are very helpful.

People who suffer from this condition are usually loners and they feel extremely anxious in social situations although they are not admitting it.

They like to think about them as aliens and they have difficulties to maintain relationships (friendly and love relationships) so they are avoiding even trying and this often causes pain to them.

Sometimes they dress very oddly and since they have strange view to the world this is absolutely normal to them.

I hope that this was helpful and that you will pass your exam.