Hello, my friends. There is a young cute boy that I like very much. However, I have recently found out that he is a schizoid patient. I wonder if these people can make some kind of social relations. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more. I hope this won’t bother you. Bye!

Hello, there. I must admit that you’ve made an interesting choice when it comes to men. As far as I know, schizoid persons are not interested in social relations of any kind. I think this is valid for relationships as well. They prefer solitary. They like to be isolated. You should ask yourself if this something that you really want. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, there. I wouldn’t agree quite that schizoid persons do not seek for relationships. They also have need for security. However, if their private space is invaded, then they might redraw. I think you should be extra careful. If there is really this diagnosis, you should consult an expert. He will tell you pros and cons fast. I hope you will make a fine decision. Good luck! Bye!