I went on the pill on feb 25th and stopped taking it by march 9th because of how sick I got on it..and It made me crazy bleed like my period the entire time. A week later my boyfriend and I had un protected sex, and of course he did he deed.. Inside me. Today March 22 I took a Pregnancy test because of how creeped out I was by Him going inside me. And it's is a pretty faint pink line.. It's first response I don't know that it matters... Is that really even possible for it to show up this early or is the test wrong?

With a first response it is possible to get a positive a week before your missed period in some women. Was there one or to pink lines (sorry you said a pink line so unsure if you meant one or two)?

Sorry ya there were two the second one was pretty light but dark enough to show up in a picture..

Wait a couple more days and retest. If it also comes up positive then you are probably pregnant and need to make a doctors appointment to confirm. Home pregnancy test can give a false negative very easily but getting a false positive is really hard. Your birth control you took would not have any effect because it was not in your system long enough to do anything other than give you a little hormones which could of helped in getting pregnant.