I herd a lot of stories about plaque in heart arteries and arteriosclerosis. I have few friends who have this health problem. Yesterday I talked about it with my cousin and I realized that I don’t know what kinds of meds exactly are used when you have plaque in arteries. What meds can melt pleque from my arteries?

There are many different medicines used to treat atherosclerosis. Blood thinners may be given to prevent clot formation. Medications may be also recommended to lower cholesterol and to keep your blood pressure at a healthy level. But some people may need a procedure called an endarterectomy to remove plaque build up.

there is no medicine that can melt plaque from your arteries. The best medicine is a diet and exercise. Diet include green vegetables, some fruits like blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, fish like salmon, trout, sardines 2x week, wheat bread, yams, brown rice, and drink only water, no sugar.

there is no medicine for atherosclerosis. The only medicine is for cholesterol. The only way to stop the plaque in the arteries to form bigger is exercise and diet, special diet, and no sugar. Check i out on WebMd website.