Hello! I started to feel some strange pain in my left hip some time ago. Actually I had an unpleasant fall on the ice many years ago and I think this may be the cause. Also, I sometimes feel pain in my shoulder which lasts for few days and then goes away on its own. I sometimes feel pain in my lower back, especially in the morning. I don’t know what is going on. What are first signs of arthritis?

Hello! Well, some doctors think that arthritis begins very early, even in our 30s, and when we started to feel the first signs in our 40s or 50s the disease is already progressed a lot. Because there are over one hundred different types of arthritis the symptoms of the disease can be variable. But, there are certain signs which point to the disease such as persistent joint pain and tenderness in a joint which is increased by movement or some activity. Joint swelling, stiffness, redness, and warmth are also signs of inflammation.