Every morning I wake up with the strangest song's in my head. The other day it was the "Witchdoctor" song. The weird part is that my alarm sounds like a delivery truck backing up and there is no music played in my house during the morning. What song is stuck in your head?
I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you I told the witchdoctor, I was in love with you And than the witchdoctor, he told me what to do He said that ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang I told the witchdoctor, you didn't love me true I told the witchdoctor, you didn't love me nice And than the witchdoctor, he gave me this advice He said that ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang You been keeping love from me just like you were a miser And I'll admit I wasn't very smart So I went out to find myself a guy that's so much wiser And he taught me the way to win your heart My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to say My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to do I know that you'll be mine when I say this to you ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang You been keeping love from me just like you were a miser And I'll admit I wasn't very smart So I went out to find myself a guy that's so much wiser And he taught me the way to win your heart My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to say My friend the witchdoctor, he taught me what to do I know that you'll be mine when I say this to you Oh, baby ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang (come on and) ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabangbang

Slow Down Blues by Joe Satriani....

No words to post.

Well, I just made a reference to Samantha Fox's "Naughty Girls Need Love to"...Thanks to a successful expunging, it has been removed...

Gene Gene the Dancin' Machine's theme from The Gong Show. BTW, go see Confessions of a Dangerous Mind -- fine, fine movie. Sorry if this has been discussed recently...just poppin' in for a min. ** grin ** Edit: typo

Today,

it's the jingle from the "Dollar Loan Center" commercial played on the local radio station.

The Words are:
"Dollar Loan Center"
*repeat 10,000 times

Some song by Alabama, don't know the title.