I need help you guys or any advise because I am desperate. I have been together with my boyfriend for over a year and although he is great, and wonderful he is a computer addict i.e. computer games addict. When he is in front of the computer, he doesn’t see me at all and he would always play games than do anything else. It was funny at first but it is annoying now. I tried all attitudes, I tried talking, getting angry but nothing seems to help. Is there anybody who was in the same situation? I would love to hear from you. I tried playing myself but it is not amusing, it is rather annoying and waste of time. I can’t understand it!

I can totally relate to that. I broke up many times with my boyfriend over this and although we are having great time when we are together, his obsession makes all the good stuff go away. It’s been worse since we moved in, now he doesn’t even spend any time with me and I am often thinking of leaving him for good. This is incredible. I know I wasn’t helpful but I need help myself. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone!

I can only say he won't change. I am married happily to a computer geek. At first it upset me then I realized that if I spent time doing something he liked and did not nag him. He was more likely to do something I like with no problem. He loves me for it. Men do not need the constant attention that we need. So get attention by sitting with him and watching him play.You never know you might like it. You don't have to talk to spend time together.I did find that he would talk to me if I was sitting next to him.If this is not something you can do let him go because it will only cause problems.

Best thing to do is DUMP HIM -trust me....he will NEVER change!!!!!!!been there, done that, shreaded the T SHIRT!