I have become very strong lately. Sometimes I can feel that there is nobody around me who can keep up with my speed and endurance. This, of course, is just a feeling. However I would like to try a triathlon. I am aware of the fact that it is one of the hardest disciplines at all, but even so it is just a right challenge to me. What would you recommend for my first training for a triathlon?

Congratulations for your bravery! This is in fact among the hardest disciplines. It takes hard work, dedication, discipline and strong mind to complete the race. Not to mention good form. First you have to start preparing very early. Thus you will have enough time to adjust your body to such extreme effort. You have to build some raw power, speed, stamina and endurance. Also, you have to pay special attention to your nutrition. And get plenty, plenty of rest.