I was getting ready for 5k races but on the day of 5k race it turned out I am not in a good condition for such race. I failed after just 3k despite the fact that I was preparing myself for 5k races for more than a month and now I am surprised and desperate I couldn’t run the whole 5k race. Is it possible I wasn’t able to make this even if I had a serous and constant daily bases preparations on my own?

Well maybe here is a trick-you were preparing yourself on your own and it simply doesn’t go that way even when your ambition is participation on any sort of races including 5k races. So you need to take this seriously the result can’t be achieved so fast for the races are based on some gradual approach-so you need a gradual preparation combined from occasional walk and jog and it is not like you need to have speed running-the secret is to develop your endurance and to strengthen your muscles and your cardio system so when you came to this point by doing the proper and effective 5k races preparation you won’t miss the result.