Triathlon seems like an interesting sport. Since I like swimming and cycling, I hope I won’t have any problems with it. The only thing that is not so appealing is that running part, which I find pretty exhausting and tiring. What kind of preparations am I supposed to make for triathlon? Are there some special workouts for triathlon? Thanks in advance.

Hm, don’t get carried away by the fact that you like swimming and cycling because when these three activities are combined in one, that can be really though and exhausting. You should fast adapt to the next activity, and in my opinion triathlon is even more difficult than marathon. I think that you should train each activity individually at first and then after that try to fit them together. Working out in a gym is a must and you should find a good fitness instructor to guide you through the process because it’s very important to do it properly in to be completely fit and in condition. Intervals between switching from running to swimming or cycling are very important because every second can mean losing or winning the race.