My period was about a week late. Then, I started having brownish blackish discharge with a little pink. Now, I'm having brownish discharge with red. My stomach and back has been hurting sooo bad. Can you please tell me what's going on with me?

The first question would be are you on the PILL?

IF not then it is considered nomal to have menstrual blood ranging from very darkishbrown/almost black to VERY RED.

Why are you late.. Well it could be from a number of reasons, stress, medications, dietary changes, you name it..A kit if things can throw you out of whack.

IF you were having a miscarriage you would show a positive pregnancy TEST, because you can see a positive pregnancy test for up to about 2 weeks after a miscarriage.

Yes, I am on the pill. I haven't taken a pregnancy test because I thought it was highly unlikey to get pregnant while being on the pill. I'm taken Ortho Try Cyclen. Thanks for your reply!

Oh okay...

The pill can do crazy things to your cycle, and some women do bleed later than others... It is not 'abnormal'..But most women bleed on time.

It is highly unlikely that you would be pregnant since you are on the pill.

Thank you for your advice! I really appreciate it:)