I understand that every cyclist has to be able to sprint. I am not particularly in favor of sprinting. I guess I wasn’t born for it. However I know that I have to work on it. I was wandering what’s your highest sprinting speed. I would like to know if I am that bad compared to the rest of the bunch.

Cyclists are considering sprinting as some special discipline or feature and either relish or shy away from it. The truth is that some riders are blessed with more fast-twitch muscle fibers which give them enormous bursts of speed. The best riders have to find a way to win in every possible situation so anyone should learn to sprint. Incorporating a few sprint workouts on a weekly basis can help you improve your chances of winning and placing at the top of the list. I managed to achieve some 68.5 km/h speed while sprinting. Just be persistent and you will improve beyond your expectations.