I too have been experiencing a wheezing on exhale and a weird gurgling sound in my neck and throat.  My voice has been hoarse and it would throw me into a panicky feeling.  After numerous medical tests and expenses a friend gave me a bottle of OPC tablets which resolved the issue as well as helped my arthritis.  It seemed due to strees, diet or allergies my body retains fluid although Im just slightly overweight.  Hopefully I'll drop some weight as well.  Im drinking lots of water now as well.  It seems the wheezing triggers the anxiety triggering the stress triggering more symptoms.   The OPC really helped...Good luck and if you need information on getting this OPC feel free to contact..  I was also diagnosed with LYMES after two years and I think it did a number to my system.  Medical doctors do not take this disease serious yet it can debillatate people.    Pam

yes, what is OPC please.

ditto here but,wheezing weird strange sounds upon exhale some like a balloon you pull open the top to let the air make a squeaking noise, some  gurgling , have woke up feeling like i could not get air started in July of this year , I turned 61 yrs old in October

I have the same, identical,just started in july 2012,sometimess it sounds on xhale like when you would blow up a balloon and hold the top apart and sometimes horrible monstrous sounds of all types like air is escaping thru a hole. Only when i am laying down O am 61 years old as of october. what is up, doctors don't hear it. xrays dont show anything in lungs.  WHATS UP?

Did you go to the doctor? I find that when I lay on my left side only, and exhale, I have a wheezing sound, and it only happens when I lay on my left side.

Sandykats - did you find anything about your problem ! My wheezing has been going on for years, and doctors don't want to know anything about it. I wheeze on exhale when lying on my back or left side but not my right side.

I'm not a doctor but sounds like asthma or some sort of bronchial problem.

Dear Pam,
What is OPC and where could I get it?
Jerry

What is opc and where can I buy it