Hello. I'm 35 year old female and just recently I have noticed something strange is going on with me.
Just the other day when I came back from my work and when I get into my house, I felt serious difficulty in breathing. At the beginning I though it has something to do with some heart failure but when I noticed numbness of hands and wheezing I was sure that heart isn’t the problem.
I don’t know if anyone had this kind of problem but if has- please tell me what could be the cause and how should I avoid this respiratory attacks.

You are definitely right about one thing- your problems probably are not caused with heart problem but I assume they are allergic reaction on something. This could be very serious problem and I don’t know what you are doing right now but if you are having that much difficulty breathing you should definitely go to a doctor.
You are probably allergic to some outside allergen. You inhale it in your lungs and that is causing your allergic reaction. P
probably the best thing you could do no is to do some allergy test to determine how to avoid this substance in a future and what possible medications you could use.
Contact your GP imidiately, don’t wait a minute longer.

sounds like possibly hyperventilation syndrome. that feeling of breathlessness feeds on itself. breathe into a paper bag.

I am 12 years old and I have difficulty breathing,especially in the winter.It includes wheezing.I went to a hospital 2 hours away and they said it wasn't asthma,but maybe something to do with my heart.They schedule me every 6 months.But I think I should be going there more.I take Singular,a round cotton candy flavored chewable pill,and most of the time it clears my synesis up and stops my wheezing and breathing problems for a day.Yet they don't give you very many pills for it though.Sometimes,when I do experience the problems I will gets pains and all my chest will start hurting really badly,my heart will start beating really fast,and when I try to get more air it hurts worse!..On warm days and seasons my breathing problems practically stop.Ugghh.What could it be?