I would really like to know what to do to cure my gurgling intestine? I have this problem for a long time now. Everytime I eat something my stomach makes sounds. It is starting to get on my nerves. Are there some medications that can help me?

Believe it or not, I had the same problem. It was driveing me crazy. Doctors have a name for gurgling intestines. They are called borborygmi. It is the sound that comes out from your digestive system and it happens every time food, gases or air move through intestine. In stomach acid, your food is squeezed slightly forward and slightly back through your digestive tract. This helps to break the meal down and absorb nutrients. Sometimes it creates noise. Like in your case and mine, the noise is very loud. Most of the food is emptied from the stomach within 4 to 6 hours. One of the causes of gurgling sounds is that every 1 to 2 hours, there's a rush of digestive juices sweeping through the digestive tract to clear out anything that remains behind, whether you've eaten or not. Also an upset stomach or irritable bowel syndrome can be the cause of gurgling intestine. If they are caused by air or gas ginger ale can help, this was the case with me. You should go to your doctor so that he can determine what is causing your stomach gurgling, food, air or gas and I am sure you will get rid of this irritating sounds. Good luck