Hello, I am 31 year old and I sincerely hope that you might give me some pointers regarding my troubles. I have recently changed my job, and I have to admit that bigger payment and less working hours are a great positive change. I have started jogging since I have the time for that now, but I have noticed that strange sound while I am breathing out, just like wheezing. What could that be?

Wheezing is a symptom of some breathing problem. Unfortunately, that is how it is. And, yes it is more often happening while breathing out, even though it can happen while breathing in. It comes from the small diameter bronchial tubes, but can also happen because of the obstruction in wider air paths, vocal cords might be damaged also and be the root of wheezing. I recommend an immediate visit to a doctor.