Hi I Am 33 years old just recently I have been exsperiencing symptoms of wheezing, and tightening of my chest and a hard cough. the wheezing and chest tightening happen mainly when iam laying down, but the cough is all the time. I have been to the doctor for my check up and he told me my lungs sound fine, i do not feel sick at all except i am always cold with the chills--but no fever. could it be the new medications that i am on? one of them is Topamax 100mgs a day and an antibiotic for a bacterial infection called Metronidazole 500mgs 2xs daily? has anyone else taken either of these and exsperienced side affects? thanks anything would be helpful even if you are not taking these meds.

Make sure your bacterial infections and symptoms are not caused by exposure to mold. Most doctors never even consider mold exposure. Good luck!

Asthma. Even through you dont have a wheezing in your breathing when your doctor checked. I have had asthma for 3 years. You have the typical signs. Ask your doctor if you have it, mabey just ask for a generic Albuterol inhaler. Just in case

Hopes this helps.

Research asthma and symtoms on google. I like the website webmd.

but here is an easy to understand website.

http://www.asthma.com/learn/what-is-asthma.html