Hi. I am currently trying to conceive. The first day of my cycle was on Thursday 18th. I believe that I ovulated today which is tuesday the 29th. I was having ovulation pains, had egg white discharge this morning and got a positive opk yesterday. I had sexual intercourse on saturday morning The 26th and laid upside down for at least 30 minutes. Could I be pregnant from this? Even though it was 3 days ago?

I think it may be a too early to tell... you should wait a little bit & then head to the Doc.

Maybe Ididn't explain my question real good. I know its too early for me to know if I'm pregnant or not but if I had intercourse 3 days ago and ovulated today, could I get pregnant from this or did I have intercourse too long ago to get pregnant?

No you are probably fine. Sperm can live inside you with the right cervical mucus for up to 5 days... Wait a week and a half and do a pregnancy test...
Good luck!

Well the other reason why you want to wait on an HPT is because your pregnancy hormones are generally lower than you need for the first week or so to detect. Thanks for pointing out the other reason though :)

I agree with this assesment. Do you have an update for us? I would like to hear how you're doing if you have an update. Thanks!

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

pjg1985 wrote:

Hi there! I don't mean to bug but are you still around on the forums? I'd like to hear an update from you if you have one. Thanks!