Hi guys,

- SLEEPING PROBLEMS - this one is really killing me at the moment, every night I try to sleep I put my head down and just as my body wants to shut down I go dizzy and jolt, I then begin to have heart palpitations. This happens over and over until I eventually fall asleep, only to often wake up again at 5/6am and then struggle to get back to sleep.

- Low libido (I have no sexual fantasties, I don't wake up turned on, and the only time I am ever in the mood is when I am with my girlfriend) It feels like something isn't clicking between the brain and 'down there'

- Less morning/ spontaneous erections, my penis will actually often feel numb in the mornings, even when urinating

- Lack of sensitivity in the penis

- Muscle aches along with a tingling feeling all under my chest, through my arms and often throbbing feet

I believe these are post-finasteride symptoms, unfortunately my doctor isn't too great but he is listening and I told him I will wait another month to see how things go. I am basically after any comments or input, it would be great if I could get some tips on how to possibly help my situation over the next month, for example supplements good for sleep etc.

I currently take, Fish oil twice a day, ZMA, and multivit, I also have some yohimbine which I might try out at some point.

Hi man ,

Do you mean you feel like electrical current sort of going through your body . Sometimes I used to feel like this even inside my head . They are like electric shocks buzzing inside my head . I cant stand them and they make me feel panicky afterwards. Usually after this event my heart start to palpitate strongly and I feel tensed. As far as I know , when I talked about it with my doctor he told me its nothing to worry about , its just anxiety . Now thanks God i dont feel them anymore I think it takes a bit of time until your body starts to get used to it. Dont worry my friend it will pass. When you wake up at 6am in the morning you feel that sensation again ? with the electric jolts ?

Best regards

Gilbert