I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHTS

Are you kinda busy doing something that's way tou can't go to sleep?

Or are you suffering insomnia?

Maybe you're a vampire!!! But seriously, have you tried: soothing music? Warm milk? Excercizing 'till you're pooped? Maybe an enormous dinner consisting of turkey & warm milk (tryptophan [or whatever it's called] & a drowsiness inducing large meal). If things get really bad, go ask a doctor. o_o

I have the same problem. I go to bed half asleep but as soon as i hit the bed, i am wide awake again. I bought some Advil PM, which actually help my tmj symptoms. I take two of them about 20 minutes before bed time and i fall asleep. There is no left over groggy feeling in the morning, and i do wake up refreshed. They are non addictive as well. Maybe once you get your mindset on the proper sleep, you can stop taking them.
Don't drink coffee after 5 p.m. and start your downtime about 7. Sit and watch tv, read, just relax. Don't do housework or any computer work, just sit and wind down. Take a warm bath, have a glass of wine or warm milk, (not chocolate milk) Don't eat anything that has sugar in it. Hopefull this stuff will work for you, it did me. Nighty nite.