When I was born , I think my foreskin was attached or something and they removed it something like that , and Now my penis is small, the head of the penis stays visible when I'm soft , and when I get and erection , its the average size for my age, can someone give me some info on this

Hi User,

The foreskin it attached to the glans in males when they are born.  It separates as you get older and is usually completely separated by about age 16 or so.  A circumcision removes this layer of skin.

If the head, glans, of your penis is visible when you are not erect you are very likely circumcised.  Foreskins do come in various lengths - some cover more than others.

Any other questions?

Yes I got circumcised when I was a child , and when I dont have a erection , I look down and all I see is the head of the penis , but when I have and erection, its average size for my age