hi, im 18 and i have looked literally all over the internet for an answer to this. I am uncircumcised and i dont really want to get circumcised. But i do have the issue of my foreskin being extremely long and loose. So much so that even when im erect i have the head of my penis completely covered, and if i pull on my foreskin it can go about 1 or 2 inches past the tip. It makes sex not all that enjoyable for me, and i would assume that it isnt the best for my partner either. I was wondering if there is something i can do to tighten or shorten my foreskin, significantly. A partial circumcision might be an option, but that is my last resort. And although i appreciate every answer. Telling me to live with what i have, or that foreskins are all different sizes wont help the situation. I need some answers because from what i gather off the internet im in a very small minority with my situation.

Thanks in advance.

From the middle part of your description it doesn't seem like the length of it is the problem.

What do you mean by 1 or 2 inches past the tip? Two inches back would surely expose the whole glans for your pleasure.

If it's not going back far enough for your liking, is it because it's too tight or is the frenulum restricting it? If it's too tight you can stretch it. If the frenulum is stopping it you can have that fixed with minor surgery or as many of have had happen, just let it tear during sex.

My foreskin can be pulled all the way back so the tip is at the base of the shaft after my frenulum tore free. I don't see how being longer would be a problem, there would just be more of it bunched up at the base.

I agree with what NjoyNlife has told you.

A longer, loose foreskin should be a benefit, not a problem.

Although I don't have any experience with which to judge, my understanding is that the foreskin either folds back on it's own, exposing the head, or is pulled back by the "uncut" male prior to intercourse, where it stays, so that thrusting and the actions of intercourse eventually trigger ejaculation.

Unless the foreskin is held in place by the frenulum and needs a minor "snip" in the doctor's office, I would think that you have the best of all worlds... sensation in the foreskin, ability to fold it back, and the natural, appealing look of a "flip top" penis.  I think gals love it, as long as you keep it clean underneath and no odor.

Can someone who is "uncut" confirm how that foreskin works during intercourse for us?

Once you are inside with it pulled back uncovering the head at the end of the stroke when you pull back, the head rolls inside the foreskin and back out again as you thrust in. So the head is rubbing inside the vagina without scraping on the walls which can be uncomfortable for some women. I had a link to a website that explained it and had some very good videos or animations of what happens. Alas, it no longer works. If I find it again I will post it here.

thanks for all the answers. It seems like i might just be over thinking my situation from the sounds of your guys answers. Ill try to explain a bit more just to make sure, so my foreskin basically acts like a sleeve during intercourse. It will slide back when i insert, but as i pull out it covers the head. Which is pretty normal from what i have read. But when i go to insert again, my foreskin acts as a sleeve i guess, and my penis just slides around inside it. Creating no friction between the vaginal walls and the shaft or head of my penis. This doesnt seem right to me, i thought that the foreskin should slide along with my actions, so i feel it should be tighter or shorter in order to do so. Once again thanks for the answers

I located the animation I mentioned.

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/Foreskin_Functions.html

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/why/female_carinal_hook.html

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** 

EXCELLENT LINKS and extremely clear videos, NjoyNlife.  Thank you SO much for your research.

Moderator: Please leave these intact. They are essential to answering the question.

Thanks a lot. Those links helped a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to find the links again for me. I just have one final question. The foreskin in the animations bunches up against the glans during intercourse, specifically as it is pulled out of the vagina. But when i pull out my head is completely covered by it, theres no bunching effect. I dont think the issue is my foreskin being too long like i said before, i think its just a small issue of it being too loose around my shaft. I no longer think i need to do anything surgical to fix it, i was just wondering if there is maybe some type of cream that would tighten it? or some sort of excercise? If not, its not the end of the world. Thanks again.

I don't think there's any cream to tighten, but exercises might loosen or expand it.  It's a slow process of stretching, but I'm not certain it is what you need.

Have you considered that perhaps your partner (girlfriend or whatever) may simply be too large?  It may not be your problem at all... but that her vagina is too large to grip your penis and roll the foreskin down/back?

I hesitate to ask this, but it occurred to me.

Njoynlife, is this possible? What's been your experience?

You got me, I could never tell what was going on in there.

It doesn't look like they show it being pulled out very far. I think if it was pulled out more the foreskin would have rolled right up over it or in other words the head would have gone back inside it so it was sliding in and out of it giving her the feeling of long strokes without the friction of the head rubbing against the walls.

I do know my wife didn't like it when I held my foreskin back to simulate being circumcised. She said it didn't feel good and even hurt a bit.

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it

hey if your forskin doesnt goes back or if it is tight, and you dont want to get circumcised you can do one simple excercise at home that is when you go to toilet to urinate, held your forskin together at the top by closing the urine to pass so what will it do is it will blow your glans the top part your tight skin gets loosen slowly, do this everyday

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

There is a Japanese surgical technique that removes skin from the base of the penis, thus preserving the sensitive foreskin tip area. As a bonus the scar is hidden by the pubic hair. Unfortunately you may have to go to Japan to get this, as I have never seen it offered by surgeons in western countries.

hey " njoynlife " Thank you for this post - i watched ALL OF IT EVERY NOOK AND CORNERS ON THE GIVEN WEBSITE and at 55 years i thought i knew it all - But - i didn't even know a fraction of it.
I sincerely hope millions of other Males come across this website " - ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use -" and the info therein.

I have an extremely long and loose foreskin That extends about 81/2 inches past my glands when erect . I just roll it back over my glands for sex if your foreskin is also loose you should be able to do the same being that you have less to deal with . Good luck