Hi, I'm a 15 year old and uncircumcised.

When I look at my penis when it's 'hard' I have noticed that the foreskin it still attached and I've done some research and I found out that it should have detached. It doesn't hurt or anything and I have never tried to pull it back.

What should I do?

Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by detached?  I think being uncircumised should feel great.  Most of the guys I went to school with were circumcised, I have had chat buddies that are like you uncircumised they say it feel great to masterbate with the skin coming over the head of your penis.  I sure hope that you don't hurt anywhere with your getting a hard penis.

Hi MrShilto,

Has your foreskin separated from the glans (head)? It's OK if you can't pull the foreskin back yet. Usually that happens sometime around age 16 or so. You should try to pull it though. It will make things much more pleasurable for both you and your partner if it "slides."

You also will need to clean out any smegma accumulating under your foreskin. You can do that in the shower with water.

The easiest way to stretch your foreskin is to just pull down on the shaft while you have an erection and hold it. Do it as often as you can. You can also use your fingers to open the end of the foreskin. You don't have to hurt yourself but there might be some discomfort. The glans itself will also be very sensitive. This is normal as it has been protected all your life.

Hope it helps.

No, my foreskin is still attached to the head, I did some research and I read that it should have detached by now. I was wandering if there was a problem with it not being detached at my age?

Baby boys are born with the inner layer of the foreskin fused with the surface of the underlying glans penis. Over some years the fusion spontaneously disintergrates and releases the inner foreskin. This usually happens prior to puberty, but not always.

Apparently, your foreskin has not yet released, although it probably is about ready to release due to your age. You can try pulling the foreskin away from the glans penis to see if you can break the remaining fusion. Do it carefully and little by little. It may take you several tries to get it all.

When you tear the foreskin away, the head will be red in color for a while.