Hello, I have been having this problem for a couple years and it has been getting worse as time goes on. Im scared of it because of the pain, when it happens I stay in the bathroom for atleast an hour. I start to feel light headed my heart starts skipping beats, almost throbbing, which makes me almost pass out. Then a sharp pain like a knife in my intestants shoots through me and I go to the bathroom, My stool is hard at first and then it is almost liquid. This is what happens to me, over and over again. Please I need some help. Im looking for a good doctor around me. I just need to see what you think.

It sounds like my father's hemorrhoids except for the diarrhea. Your symptoms are pretty harsh, i would see a doc if I were you!

Look up Irritable Bowel Syndrome on the internet. I have it, and it sure sound like you do too. You sit there and so constipated and the pain of everything trying to pass through your intestines is so extreme. The cramps are like knives. After you finally pass the hard stuff then you get the runny stuff, right? Also sometimes I have to run and I mean run to the toilet or I do not make it. So look and up and see a doctor for help.

get ur pancreas checked

Guest wrote:

get ur pancreas checked

What makes you think that this is a pancreas problem? From all accounts, it looks to me like it's some other sort of issue. Let me know what you mean, koay?