i had my gall bladder removed 13- 01 2012 it is now 12-02-2012  was told by doctor after operation icould eat anything, what aload of rubbish, i feel worse now than before op. got terrible stomach pains and bad diarroea, before iread these pages thought iwas the only suffering, at least it has given me hope iam not the only one.good luck everybody

The doctors have said the same thing to my father. My father had sludge in his pancreas and they removed it however he still has pain.

I had my gb out on 1/2/12, now three months afterwards I still get stomach aches and pains, diarrea and some reflux. I've been back to my surgeon and he said it can take months for things to settle down, and some people do find they can't eat certain foods, though.
Try not to eat fatty foods and see if it helps.

I had my gb removed 12months ago I started suffering from diarrea 2months later and I am still suffering. My GP gave me imodium which stopped the d but made me constipated once the constipation went I had d again went back to the GP and I was given Questran it was the foulest stuff I have ever taken! very like wallpaper paste that just made me feel very sick went back to GP yet again and I was given imodium and told I would have to put up with it as it would be with me for the rest of my life!  I was so fed up over the weekend I sent an email to the Consultant who did my op told him everything I got a reply 20mins later asking to see me in 2 weeks time and "we will sort it"  so as they say watch this space but if in the meantime someone can come up with some advice I would be truly grateful

I know exactly how you feel, I have the same problem. My doctor says I am one of the lucky ones, yeah lucky to have these pains and be very careful about what I eat. Seems everything makes me feel sick,especially dairy, and I thought surgery would make it better, I had surgery 2 years ago so what else awaits me, hope you feel better.

I had surgery twenty five years ago and still have stomach issues ever since.