For many many months I have these re-occurring symptoms no matter what type of diet I eat. I also must go to bathroom within about 20 minutes of eating,sometimes loose bowels sometimes not. Most of the time nausea after eating, followed by faint feeling sometimes. I do sometimes get pain in the middle of my chest above stomach. It is not a heart burn type of pain. I seem to experience anxiety attack symptoms. Heart racing sometimes... I just feel I have no control over my body like I'm going to pass out... The only answer I get is it is a vegas nerve reaction... What can I do WHY is this happening .. . I am a 56 yr old male have had 2 heart attacks (2 stents) and stroke recently diagnoses with CLL. Served in Vietnam and Desert Storm where I had come in contact with oil fires and Agent Orange. That accounts for the Cll but what are all these other symptoms from? HELP

I am 23 years old and I am experiencing the exact same thing. I thought that I might be pregnant but I haven't taken a test yet. Any ideas?

Postprandial hypotension ? Feeling faint after eating.
I have the same sort of symptoms (faint feeling after eating, anxiety attack symptoms, heart racing, feel I have no control over my body like I'm going to pass out) - only during and just after pregnancy. Happened for my first pregnancy and I thought they were anxiety attacks, now I believe it must be this.