So, about two days ago I woke up from a deep sleep with very sharp pains in my lower stomach. I started crying it hurt so bad and it kept me from sleeping. Since then I have had a constant stomach ache and every now and then I get the sharp pains again. I had un protected sex with my boyfriend yesterday and it felt good until like 5 minutes in, then it started hurting really bad and I had to tell him to stop. For at least 2 hours after that my pain in my stomach/bladder/vagina was excruciating. I have been peeing a lot more and it is rather cloudy but it doesn't hurt and is not uncomfortable at all to go. I have also been eating so much today, and I have noticed it hurts after I eat. My stomach constantly feels bloated too. Does anybody know what this could be or why I am going through this?

Did you ever find out what it was? I've been having sharp abdominal pain in my right lower stomach. I went to the ER 3 times but they can't find anything wrong...The pain is so sharp I  can't move at times and it shoots down to my vaginal area...with lots of pressure...sometimes it shoots towards my butt? Any help is much apprecaited

I have this pain from the middle of my chest down,it kills me it hurts so much i can sleep right.but i feel fin it is just the stomach and alot of gas.you know what this is