I will start at the beginning, you see for a total of 10 years my partner and I have been trying for a baby, 2 years ago I had an etopic pregnancy and this resulted in me losing my left ovary and fallopian tube. After recovering we had 3 unsuccessful attempts of his sperm being inseminated in me as well as having unprotected sex but unfortunately I was never pregnant. So 3 weeks later after having my period about a fortnight ago I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine, on Saturday nite/am Sunday I had unprotected sex the lad pulled out before and so the cum was not in my vagina, the second time he sounded as if he had had an orgasm and then we both went to the toilet and afterwards went to sleep (I wasn’t wet and sticky in the morning) On Sunday morning we had unprotected sex for a 3rd time and again I thought he had an orgasm, afterwards I went to the loo and noticed that I was quite dry. On Sunday evening I noticed that there was a bit of blood after going to the toilet and then on Wednesday morning it looks as if my period has started early. This has never happened to me before as I am usually regular, is it possible that I am pregnant?

did u know havein more than one sex partners can throw off ur period?? especially if you was havein sex with only one person for a long time and start messin with some on else