Ok so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on Sunday between 11pm/12am, he ejaculate in me twice. On Monday while I was in work I had a sharp pain on my right side of my lower back and also on my right side around my ovaries could that be ovulation pains? I have been very tired also very hungry ☹️ I could eat plate after plate! Sometime I feel like I'm going to be sick but it's doesn't come up! I went to the doctor and they said I have to wait three weeks to take a pregnancy test ughhh. Are these signs of me being pregnant or?

The doctor is right you will need to wait until you at least miss your next period before you can test for pregnancy. If the pains you had were ovulation pains then you have high chance of being pregnant as your boyfriends sperm would have been there waiting for your egg and inseminated you very quickly.