i turned 14 in april and my penis has been the same size. im about 1 inch none erect and it doens't even droop or anything. When hard im exactly 3 inches but its not wide or thick or anything. When will my penis grow?????? im worried and I cant even get a ha****b because im too worried. I have some pubes and armpit hair 

Hi you are still only young and still developing you will grow just give time time. You have still got over six years of growth Chill lol Take Care.....Bob

Hey, wait for the time come. Your penis will increase in size till the age 22. 

That's not true! However long your penis is when your 18-20 is how long it will be the rest of your life. For boys, puberty starts when your 12 and ends anywhere between the ages of 16 and 18(this does not entirely apply to sexual maturity). Every boy on Earth becomes sexually mature at the age of 16(meaning you can have sex without worrying too much, as long as you use a condom).