Should I go to the doctor? It's around 2 1/4 erected and only about one and below most times. I have some pubes and some armpit hair. My voice is still high. I'm worried because everyone is saying there's is like 5 inches.

Hi Guest
It sounds like you are developing just as you should be for 13.
Your a bit small but still have lots of time ahead of you to grow and develop.
In time your penis will grow and your voice will change as well.
If you are over weight that can make your penis appear to be smaller also when you started puberty impacts your development.
It sounds like all you need is more time to grow and develop other than being a bit smaller everything is normal and the things your concerned about will change in time.

Don't worry about it bro. When I was your age I was only an inch bigger when erect than your echoing size. Now I am 17 and have a 7 in her. I'm sure it will grow. Then you'll have loads of fun with it like I do now. Yes bigger cocks are better and I'm bigger than average adult male. I'm sure you will grow to the same size as me once your my age