Couldn't find what you looking for?


Im 25 just start drinking alcohol and drink in a week Whenever i drink beer, whiskey nxt day when i wakeup my hands and feet get red and starting iching so badly


You could be allergic to something in the alcohol, or simply allergic to fermented products in general. Have you ever experienced this with similiar fermented products? Pickles? Vinegars? Wine? Do you only have this problem with beer and whiskey? What about other alcoholic beverages? Try drinking one and not the other and see if the same symptoms appear. Redness and itching, however, are classic signs of an allergy. If it is an allergy, you have a couple of choices. Either increase your intake of Vitamin C (a natural antihistamine) in your diet, or take an antihistamine when the symptoms appear, or lastly, abstain from beer and whiskey.