I had unprotected sex may 17th one  time my last period was may 11th I then had sex from may 19 th and many days after with one man wich one is the father the doctor also told me I conceived may 28th  is it the first or second mans child 

Hi Guest,

You'll need to provide much more specific information. 

Did your period START on May 11?

When did you have sex with the first man?

When did you have sex with the second man?

The doctor CAN NOT tell you EXACTLY when you conceived.

Yes my period started may 11-15 I had sex with guy 1 may 17th and guy 2 may 19th ,21,23,25,and so on

I'm due February 18th guy one did not cum in me but guy 2 did multiple times I also have a 31 day cycle I wanna know is guy one or 2 the father

You will normally ovulate sometime between days 12-17 of your cycle (31 days). Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.

You had sex with guy 1 on day 6 of your cycle. He did not ejaculate. It is UNLIKELY he is the father.

You had sex with guy 2 on days 8,10,12,14, and so on...he is the LIKELY father. You had sex at/near your peak fertility.

A DNA test can confirm.

Thank you so much I'm. Sure guy 2 cause we even had sex during my fertile window I just get scared even all my dates and scans equal guy 2