About 2 weeks ago I met a girl and we had sex but it was safe with condom and later she told me she had cold sores in her mouth. I got worried about herpes ( as I had seen a report on television recently) but she denied on my questioning her. Since then I have not seen her, suddenly this week I have noticed a lot of dryness when I pull the foreskin, with whiteness due to dryness and thin flakes of dry skin coming off, even with slightest rub. All of this is also on the top cap portion of penis.. I tried applying lotion on it .. but to my surprise , even with it the skin still withers.. I am quite worried .. plzz tell me what could it be ? what are the chances of an incurable thing like herpes PLz somebody reply !!!!

it myt b nothing just dry cum

I have the same thing. Its almost like I cleaned the tip with toilet paper and now it never comes off, you can like roll it iff or w.e but its getting past the point where I think its just toilet paper. I am worried