I had sex for the first time a week ago with someone i found out that has herpes. She was on medication (Valtrex) since friday night and we had sex on monday night. The sore had gone away pretty much and we had protected sex. There was no oral sex given or received but she did touch my scrotum with her hands after herself. I have gotten myself very worried because a day and a half afterward i noticed lots of little white bumps (kinda like pimples but with no puss) that i never noticed before on the lower shaft of my penis and all over my scrotum. They are raised but seem to be under the skin. I've been watching them over the past week and noticed them grow in size a bit. Also my scrotum is red. Nothing hurts or is irritated but i am still worried it may be herpes or something else. It doesn't sound like herpes though due to they are not blisters and they haven't popped and don't look like the pictures i've seen online. What could they be? 

Please help!! Thank you very much

They look like sebaceous prominence, fairly common and benign bumps very similar to pimples only harder to pop.

Since they are harmless, they are not being removed.

I am relieved to see that picture because I have developed the same thing. Mine is not as severe but its exactly what Im seeing.

Can anyone verify that the "rash" like skin on the scrotum in the pics is from sebaceous prominence?

Thanks