my name is ramon and I'm 33 years old and I have notice that the last 6 months my skin under the eye has become very dry... I do not smoke, and I drink enough water during the day and I have always put some eye cream on and nothing has any effect... the area around the eye still dry, even whe I put sun screen on it become even more evident because it is dry it become shiny and scaly like...
What else can I do?? What is the best eye cream to combat under eye dryness on the market?? Have you heard about eye vive?? Is it any good?

Thanks a lot!

Get more sleep. It's the most straightforward step you can take to beat your dark circles. Aim for seven to eight hours of sleep a night. Tip: Sleep with your head elevated on a pillow to reduce any puffiness around the eyes. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

i've noticed a lot that when people ask "why is the skin under my eyes drying out" or something to that effect... they respond with the answer to dark circles...

This person and many others don't have dark circles... they have dry skin under the eyes.

While i'm sure the people thank you, as do i, for your input, but this is not the answer people are looking for.

my friend just started to have this same issue. turned out to be a sudden onset allergy to her fabric softener. You may be suffering from something similar. My best advise would be to go to an allergist to get professionally checked out.

If you can't for one reason or another, try rewashing all your clothes & sheets with hypoallergenic laundry soap and do not use dryer sheets or fabric softener. See if that relieves it. If not, start replacing all your personal products with hypoallergenic ones - i.e. body wash, face wash, etc.

Hope this helps!

~alex :) :)