I am 15 years old and i havent had sex. At 14 i noticed these little white bumps on the shaft of my penis and all around the base and testis. I am really worried because im nearly 16 and me and my gf wanna have sex but i dont want to infect(?) her. I dont want her to freak out. They can be really itchy but are not red, just white. They are no more than 3mm in diameter and are dotted all over my genitals. Ive compared them to herpes - no match. These are not red or painful just a bit itchy no discharge or any thing else. They are dry and are commonly at the base of my pubic hair. i am really worried and i need some help. Please - whatever you can do.

dude im having the same thing??? but mine dnt itch an i only have a few on the rim of my tip there super small an i wanna have sex with my gf but im scared to infect her....wtf is wrong with me its not herpes they might be the cyst thing. i did some research an theres this like kinda cyst that fits the discription of what they look an fell like...kinda mine are alot smaller than the ones in the pic but similar color an im really scared...im hopijng that there the cyst thing cuz it said they go away eventually...they dont itch or anything there just kinda there? can any one help????