Hi.im 22.i am not circumsized and for the past 3 month i have started to notice small white bumpish marks appear on my forskin. u can only see them if i pull my foreskin back over the head of my penis. They do not cause me any problems such as scratching or irritatiing or anything like that but there seems to be more and more appearing.none of them are on the head of the penis only on foreskin. and it might only be my imagination but it seems that i got 1 more or something everytime i have sex with my girlfriend. But i must stress that they do not cause a problem at all like peeing and itchy or anything at all like dat. im just getting worried to what these may be.

I have the same problem, The skin rips and white ??? grows over the cut healing it, this just happens each time over and over. how to stop this ??? It sucks

ever find out the problem?