I cannot retract my forskin while my penis is erect. So once I masterbate and ejaculate I cannot pull my forskin down so that my cum isn't all over my forskin. It does hurt when I trie to retract it while my penis is erect. Does anyone have any tips etc? Is this normal? I can easily retract my forskin when my penis is non-erect.

Celebrity
You may have two problems, a short frenulum or a condition called phimosis. Frenulum is a piece of tissue that connects the foreskin and the head of the penis. If it is too short it could prevent the foreskin from being pulled down. This may not be the problem during masturbation as you can maneuver the foreskin but it could get painful during an intercourse.
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin opening is to narrow or stuck at the head that it prevents you from moving the foreskin and it usually hurts.
If you have a very short frenulum, this can be fixed by a doc in a minor procedure called frenuloplasty. It is no big deal, carries no risk and you are free after it.
If you have phimosis, you may have to work at stretching your foreskin little by little every day in order to widen the opening and make your foreskin retractable. This is best done under the shower, (or) with lubrication (so it wouldn’t hurt) or by using corticosteroid cream that an urologist would prescribe.
If you don’t have a problem seeing a doctor about it, I would suggest you did that. They could tell you what the problem may be and show you exactly what and how to do in order to fix things.

Yeah I do have this little peice of tissue that is connecting my forskin to the head of my penis...Should I bring this up to my parents? I mean I dont want it to be awkward for them, and then he will ask me, who told you that its not sopposed to be like that? So everyone gets this peice of tissue removed? Because I thought you dont if your not circumsized? Please give me more information...Does everyone who is uncirumsized get this procedure? How long does it take/how much money? Is it worth it?

Also when I practice stretching it in the shower, any sort of strong force (shower water) when it comes in contact with the head of my penis it hurts because my head is not used to being touched...Its sensitive I guess you can say..How can I make it "unsensitive" because any sort of contact irritates it.

(Btw, im 15 so i'm not really sure what doctor etc to go to...)

Can anyone help me out..

ANYONE PLEASE?!?!?

boyfriend had it

u just have to keep trying and slowly touch the end till it gets used to it.. ur underwear and pants rubbing will make it less sensitive over time just like if u got it circumsized it takes 4 to 6 weeks to heal

urs is just going to take time

It's phimosis but don't panic, you can stretch the foreskin with time. Google, phimosis treatment stretching.

honestly your fine dude i bet when you pull your skin back your head feel very tight and the skin is streching....if thats the case it fine you have to practice....best tip for a smoother pull back use lube or in the shower use alot of soap....it'll take a while before it streches

db120,

I had the same problem as you, 2 years ago.
The foreskin wouldn't come all over the penishead, because it was too narrow.
And therefore my penishead was REALLY sensitive, it hurt when you touched it.

What I did was, everytime you masturbate, try to get the foreskin to stretch by just pulling it softly over your penishead.
First begin while non-erect, if foreskin is all the way over your penishead, try leaving it there as long as possible.

It is like your hands/feet: You develop a hardened skin when there it extra pressure on it.
With your penishead it's the same, and by only exposing it to air you'll create a extra protective layer.
When the layer is there you can start touching it, for that will also create a layer.

And ofcourse, keep doing it, then try it when you're erect etc.
During the shower the skin gets softened so during the shower you can just whip it out and leave it there.
That's how I began.

You'll have a regular penis in less than 3 months if you can keep it up.
Good luck.

only problem is that u are not circumsized. I had this same problem when i started having sex witout protection. My foreskin jus had to get used to bein pulled back. As i started having sex rougher i started having a little pain with the skin connected to the head of my penis. Let my girl look at it good and it was the skin tearin from going in an out, of something tight. It only hurt a little for about 2 weeks. I continued to have sex so it didnt heal back. It healed in a way so my head would come out with ease. My erected penis now looks circumsized. No need to see a doctor, jus give it to ur lady hard an u shouldnt have the problem much longer