Hi im 15 years old and im getting white bits under my foreskin. I am to scared to go to the doctors for tell people who i no. What could this be?

Please help! :-(

Yeh mee too man, help :-( i'm scared too

Dont worry about it boys im 14 and had exactly the same thing. Just give it a good cleaning and clean all the white bits out do that from time to time and your problem will soon be solved.

i have the same problem, but find it uncomfortable to clean under my foreskin
what should i do?

I sometimes find it uncomfertable but now i dont , once u grow the forskin pulls back as far as it can go. dont worry it stops just below the head. you just need to wash your penis erea more on the head and below . yes , it may keep coming back but i would guess it will stop by the time your a fully grown man.
p.s i have the same problem at 14 :) no worrys tho , i dont think it has a serious cause .

hope i helped :)

yeah same. im 15 yet i cant pull the foreskin back fully (only a little bit so i cannot clean behind it :-( ) and i've noticed some white stuff under it! looks like dried semen or something.