i just noticed i have little white pimples on my foreskin they itch and my foreskin is red, and on the head of my penis i have red spots and it itches and is also red and my skin seems pretty dry. what should i do ?

I had the same problem a few years ago. I went to the doctor because I was afraid it was an std, but it wasnt. He said it was very tiny hairs growing on the head , which honestly seemed ridiculous. Try not to masturbate during these periods as it only agitates the areas. I used to put polysporine anti-itch cream on the head and outer layer of skin which helped out a lot
good luck

Sounds like BALANITIS. A number of things can cause this, I got it because I didnt properly dry all the urine on my penis after peeing (especially night pees) go to a docter and he can prescribe you a cream that will clear it up. And mind your urination habits