I'm an 18 year old un-circumcised male. Pretty much my whole life, my foreskin has entirely covered the glans of my penis both whilst placid and when erect. When I was with my first sexual partner at age 16, I never experienced pain or discomfort during sex and as far as I know my foreskin remained covering my glans during sex. towards the age of late 17 I began having sex with my second sexual partner, the first 2 times we had sex, I experienced fairly large amounts of discomfort at the beginning of sex, and when I went to the bath room to remove the condom I found that my foreskin had retracted and left my glans exposed, post sex it was fairly painful, but once placid I was able to roll my foreskin back over easily and within a couple of hours the foreskin had completely returned to what I was used to as normal. During all future encounters my foreskin never fully retracted and sex was enjoyable and painless each of those times.

3 days ago I had sex with a 3rd girl, sex was the most painful this time, and it went for over half an hour with out me climaxing. The next morning I found my glans was still partially showing and the foreskin had not returned to a normal position, I had work the next morning and found walking fairly painful as the tip of my penis made contact with my underwear or any body part. 2 days have passed and my foreskin has still not returned to what I think is normal position, pretty much the entire meatus is showing but that's it. I no longer experience pain when I walk or do day to day activities, but an erection is very uncomfortable, and when erect the entire glans is extremely sensitive, with anything touching it causing a lot of pain, and making masturbation virtually impossible.  There is however no problem rolling the foreskin back over the glans.

From the reading I've done it would seem I have a case of "PHIMOSIS" would I be correct in this assumption? I have deducted the best solution for me would to stretch my fore skin out, using a guide such as this http://www.boards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html some questions I want to know is,
is it normal that my foreskin is not returning to the normal position I'm used to it being when placid but instead leaving my meatus visible?
Stretching my fore skin how long will it take before the glans is no longer so sensitive, and I can start enjoy having sex/masturbating 

ive had the same exact problem, and i went to a clinic to check it out, and theyt old me to go to the doctors/hospital to get circumsized, so that i dont have the pain in the penis and it is good to do it becouse the forskin can actually cause bacteria to stay inside the forskin that is way most men are circumsized, but overall since you that the forskin covers the tip, that isnt good you really need to get it checked and see about getting it done, thats if you want to....

: If your foreskin is getting stuck behind the head, you may have a condition called “paraphimosis” – this is related to phimosis, but could be more serious if the tight skin is restricting the blood supply to the head of the penis. You should definitely see a doctor about this problem, and you may want to consider a penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers to help soften and strengthen the skin and the underlying connective tissue.

Good luck!

Michael, PhD

I understand what you mean because I like to keep my glans covered by my foreskin also.

I think the inner layer of your foreskin has some folds in it. That may be why it seems to be shorter now. Try this:

Grab the tip of your foreskin and give it a good tug. If there are folds that will pull them out. Then your foreskin will cover and protect the foreskin as it is meant to.

If you can roll your foreskin back over the glans, then you do NOT have phimosis.

You do NOT need or want a circumcision.

Flako_14 writes:

"ve had the same exact problem, and i went to a clinic to check it out, and theyt old me to go to the doctors/hospital to get circumsized, so that i dont have the pain in the penis and it is good to do it becouse the forskin can actually cause bacteria to stay inside the forskin that is way most men are circumsized, but overall since you that the forskin covers the tip, that isnt good you really need to get it checked and see about getting it done, thats if you want to..."

Flacko, did you get circumcised?

Hi Orchestrated:

If you can retract your foreskin behind the head, you do not have phimosis. If it gets stuck behind the head, then you have what is called paraphimosis.

You need to stretch your foreskin until it will glide freely back and forth.

The stretching puts tension on the foreskin and causes mitosis (division of cells), which creates additional skin.

Stretch your foreskin twice a day by getting an erection and gently pulling your foreskin back against the head. The head will stretch the foreskin and that will cause the mitosis.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.