Ok one morning i started trying to retract my foreskin. Im 13 and i knew it was time, but i look and theres skin from my foreskin attached to my penis head so im unable to fully retract. I can pull it down past my head now and its been a year. I want to get rid of this skin but im not sure if its just that flap or more. I cant ask my parents for me to get cirucumwhatever, so im going to get rid of this one way or the other. Someone please tell me there experiance or a way to get rid of it at home without hurting my u know.

I was 15 when I noticed the exact same problem. The truth is man it'll begin to haunt you worse if you don't do something about it..like you said. My foreskin was attached at the bottom of my head which led me unable to retract. It started becoming a real burden during sex for a couple reasons that will progress if they haven't already. 1) It will begin to become very uncomfortable during sex (especially with a condom) because of the stretch. 2) And just the same it's quite embarrasing these days to be exposed uncircumsized to ANYONE that isn't. Especially during sex it might be on your mind whether or not your partner is comforatable or turned off by it. SO! what you honestly need to do is confront your parents (whichever one you'd feel more comfortable discussing it with first and relay what's REALLY bothering you about it) Lead up to all the reasons why a circumcision would be in your best interest. I honestly think you'll be surprised with how they'll respond to the situation. Parents are your greatest advocate and they want whats best for you and your health most importantly. I got cut 2 years ago and i have never been more satisfied. The worry and pain is gone 100%!

geting cut should be the last resort im having the same problem im 14 and the skin is not allowing me to retract... i hope theres a way to remove it with out geting circumsized or surgery
and to top it off my forskin is kinda tight and my penis is small for my age.. only about 4 1/2 inch at 14
im sad

im 16 and my foreskin can retract fine when not erect, except if i fully retract my head bends forwards because it is attached. when erect i cant retract below the head. have you tried stretching the foreskin? works in some conditions

There is another option here.
You can go to your doctor's office and ask to discuss a dorsal slit.
This is a small nick in the underside of the foreskin, which loosens it up a bit, so that it can retract without giving you problems.

It takes about two weeks to heal, and you must keep the incision clean and dry, so no sex for about two weeks.
Also the procedure can be done in the doctor's office and doesn't require hospitalization nor surgery.

So, if you're serious about making a change, go talk with your doctor and lay out the reasons why you're concerned. Ask them if a dorsal slit is something that might help, or if you should consider a complete circumcision.

I think they'll be frank with you about your choices.