Hi

I have two lighter patches of skin on my scrotum. Whilst most of the skin is a regular "tanned skin" colour, these patches are pink/red. Not all the time, but from time to time (probably at least once every couple of days), they itch. I try not to scratch, but you know what itching is like...

I've had them for about 2 years now, and they've been growing slowly over that time so that they are both now a little bigger than a quarter. I vaguely recall the itching coming before the discoloration, but I could be wrong.

My sexual health has always been fine - I had a general STD check-up about a year ago that came back clean and haven't been unsafe since then.

I wondered if it might be vitiligo, but I didn't think itching was a symptom of vitiligo.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Yes, this could be vitiligo. I have it around my eyes and on my chin. They don’t itch though and they never did. They started appearing when I was in primary school but it was very slow. It started around eyes and by the time I finished high-school I had it on my chin as well but it hasn’t spread since. I am 26 now.
You should have it evaluated by a dermatologist in order to realize what it is. They sure sound like vitiligo. They may spread even more and do it slowly but they could also spread rapidly to your penis as well as other parts of the body.
Mine haven’t spread any further than the face but face is annoying enough especially if it starts around puberty. It is said that the depigmenation spreads when we are in a lot of emotional stress.

I am not an advertiser but i can help u in Vitiligo Matters , if u or your family member , friend or anyone have Vitiligo you can contact with me by PM or by Email , i can help you in Vitiligo Cure , treatment.

Hi

I have same problem that white patch on scrotum,its very itch. Could help me that what precaution should be follow up and to whom contact regarding this problem.

Regards
RAVI

Itching vertigo. on scrotum. Need help.