Hi, I am 17 and am just starting having sex with my girlfriend. Naturally, i pay a lot of attention to my (uncircumsized) penis and its hygeine. However, I have noticed 2 things which have caused me some alarm. I have a collection of light pimples along the back of my shaft, some with hairs protruding from them. Is this normal? Should i consult my GP? My other conern is, at the top of my penis, on the bit where the foreskin meets the back of my head, i hav noticed white marks, like thick skin. It hurts when i try to remove it and I'm not quite sure what it is. I can pull back my foreskin fully when not erect and make a point of washing it thoroughly twice a day. It does not smell, just annoys me that i don't know what it is. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated
Karl, Derby

i think i know what u have m8 it might be genital warts u better go to ur gp and check that is not nice to have and u can check google for urself mane sure u go befor it gets bad

sounds like u have sabaceus promenince look it up for pictures to see if thats wut u have not quite sure on the spelling tho. its harmless and alot of guys have it

or even forsyeds (dont think thats the right spelling) spots. harmless n can give the lady extra frills if u know what i mean ;D